Vietnamese cuisine is probably the best and most diverse in all of Southeast Asia.. It is a gastronomy that varies greatly from region to region. As part of the rich culture of this country, it reflects the multiple influences of the intercultural exchange that Vietnam has received throughout its history. Among them, Chinese, French and Khmer cultural contributions stand out. Preparations of roasted meat, fish, seafood, rice and sautéed vegetables distinguish this cuisine with unique flavors and colors.
Vietnamese rolls are a typical dish in Vietnamese gastronomy. The ingredients of this dish come from the gastronomic tradition of this Asian country and are preferably used from the region. Pork, prawns, prawns and vegetables come together to create this delicious dish. These Vietnamese rolls are versatile and can be recreated depending on the products available and guests’ preferences. It is a very healthy and nutritious dish that provides essential nutrients for the body.
How To Make These Delicious Fresh Vietnamese Buns:
- The oil is poured into a wok or high pan.
- Whole prawns are sautéed and set aside.
- Fry the finely chopped garlic and onions in the same oil.
- Add the carrot, leek and celery, also cut into julienne.
- It’s time to season. Add the other sauce, a few drops of Tabasco, the sweet soy sauce, and a few sprigs of chopped coriander.
- Shrimp are cut into pieces and added to the previous preparation.
- Before wrapping the preparation in the rice cakes, they must be moistened with water. Then the filling is placed in the middle, the ends are painted with egg white, the edges are closed and rolled up.
- The rolls are steamed for about seven minutes.
- When Vietnamese rolls are served, they are cut lengthwise to introduce sweet and sour sauce or soy sauce.
- They are served hot.
Vietnamese bread varieties
It is possible to combine the ingredients according to the taste of the guests. Instead of shrimp, you can also use pork tenderloin and shrimp. They also look great for cutting down on veggies and adding in cooked vermicelli. Another variant is to season them with hoisin sauce or black sauce.
This recipe cannot fail. It’s so simple that it works for everyone. Try these fresh Vietnamese rolls and you are sure to shine. And don’t forget that you can customize the filling to suit the ingredients you want. Not only are they practical, but also very healthy.
45seconds is a new medium. Do not hesitate to publish our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂