This Meringue with cranberry sauce It’s a perfect candy to make at home and enjoy with the whole family. Meringues are a classic that can be cooked in no time. These soft bites of protein and sugar take us into a world full of sensations that we will sublimate with a secret ingredient, the blueberry. This fruit is a basic element that we must include in our diet in order to maintain a basic element of our health. Increasingly available, the vitamins, fibers, and properties of blueberries make this dessert unique. Dare to make delicious meringues with an easy-to-prepare blueberry sauce.
For the cranberry sauce:
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon corn starch
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1½ cup of frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make meringue with cranberry sauce
- This recipe is very quick to prepare and that doesn’t allow us to have a dessert that marks a before and after in every kitchen.
- Let’s start with this recipe Prepare a cranberry sauce to accompany the meringue. We put this fruit in the microwave.
- If that Enter a jam that we will crushwe get a sauce without sugar that contrasts with the sweetness of the meringue.
- We turn on the oven and set it to 180 ° and prepare a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- We beat the egg whites To get the texture, add the powdered sugar to the top of the snow and stir with the electric wands.
- The pinch of salt helps keep your balance. We will also add the vanilla essence This gives it more flavor.
- Whipped cream gives this candy a different texture to turn them into creamy and even meringues.
- We prepare the cooking. We add some of this paste on top of or in the blueberry sauce. This phase can be the one we like the most and give more or less importance to this fruit.
- We cover with more meringue. When we use a much better shape or even a piping bag to give it a nice shape.
- We cook this delicacy for about 15 minutes at 180 ° until they have the consistency we’re looking for.
- Make the sauce We heat the blueberries. We will grind them as if it were a sauce, we will add the sugar and a little cornstarch while stirring.
- If these ingredients are We season with lemon and vanilla that will contrast nicely with these ingredients.
- We add water to make it a little softerwe can go through the mixer to completely remove any remaining lumps.
- We will achieve such a spectacular result, Meringue with an incredible blueberry sauce that will delight the whole family. Dare to try them, it’s a real vice.
45seconds is a new medium. Do not hesitate to publish our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂