This easy-to-prepare vegetarian spring rolls They are made from traditional flour pancakes. This type of batter is easier to work with and it is entirely possible to avoid frying. We have low-fat, healthier buns that are perfect for soaking in sauce on one of those afternoons in front of the TV. The inside of these buns does not have meat, based on cabbage and carrots it is always a plus that must be taken into account. Dare to create the best vegetarian spring rolls that are easy to make. You are a real vice.
For the sweet and sour sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Juice of ½ orange
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch dissolved in 100 ml of water
How to Make Easy Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- This easy-to-prepare vegetarian spring rolls They are one of those recipes that can change our lives. Much easier to prepare than the classics and very healthy.
- Let’s start working Filling these roles. Size balances two basic ingredients, carrot and cabbage. These buns are the best way to include cabbage in our diet.
- We wash the carrot, peel and grate it until a cup is filled, which is the measure we’ll be using in this recipe.
- We will repeat the operation with the cabbageWe can cut it into very small pieces if it is difficult to rub.
- We prepare the wok or the pan with a little oil. We’re going to sauté these two ingredients. You can add a little salt as long as you remember that the soy sauce is salty.
- It depends how we like them crispy These ingredients can be ready in minutes.
- We will give a little spicy with the grated ginger This gives these snacks the personality they need.
- When they’re at the point we love add the sprouts and soy sauce. It will add color and flavor to this filling, which is now ready to become the protagonist of these roles.
- We’ll use a few Wheat pancakes which we can find in every supermarket as a base.
- We put the filling in the pancakes and we roll it up like a burrito. As soon as we have them, we prepare them for the oven.
- We put them in a baking dish and coat the pancake with a little olive oil so that it becomes crispy. Bake at 180 ° for about 10 minutes.
- While We prepare the sweet and sour sauce. We put all the ingredients in one saucepan. We heat while we dilute the cornstarch well in water.
- We finish everything Cornstarch and mix well until we have a sauce with a suitable consistency. If it’s too thick we’ll add more water.
- We can serve these rolls with their sauce and enjoy an afternoon of movies, blankets and perfect couch with the healthiest oriental style and taste.
45seconds is a new medium. Do not hesitate to publish our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂