If you’re in the mood for fried eggs, prepare them using an original recipe that allows you to vary this simple dish a little. But you don’t have to cook a lot for that, well There are several ways to fry eggs, which is very easy. The little ones in the house will love these variations on the traditional recipe.
Fried eggs solve a fast food as well They can be the center of a better prepared dish. when you cook them with these complete recipes. Contrary to popular belief, eggs are not such a high source of cholesterol. Taken in moderation and without abuse, they are a perfectly healthy food. Here are some great ideas that you can make at home.
Fried eggs with Cuban rice
- Peel and halve the bananaslongitudinal.
- Beat the eggs and put the flour on a plate. Cover them and put them in the flour first and then in the egg.
- Fry the beaten bananas in hot oil and while you take them out, place them on a plate with paper towels to remove any excess fat.
- Fry eggs in hot oil and add a little salt to taste. The quark point you give it will be to your liking depending on how you want the yolk.
- Boil rice and cut the tomato into slices.
- Put the fried eggs in the middle of a bowl, Pour in the rice and decorate with the tomato.
- Serve the bananas in the corner of the plate.
- Enjoy your Cuban Fried Eggs!
Fried eggs with caramelized onions
- Cut the onion into rings and fry in a pan with a little oil.
- Add a little salt and cookcovered with the pan until they take on color.
- Fry the eggs in plenty of oil.
- Serve on plates and cover the eggs with the onion.
- Add pepper, cozy.
Mushroom Polenta Curry Fried Eggs
- Put a little oil in a saucepan and Fry the finely chopped garlic and onion.
- Add the mushrooms Drain and chop and season with the curry.
- Make the polenta And when it’s ready, spread it out on a platter. Smooth down well with the back of a spoon and press down to compact the polenta.
- When it cools down cut into small pieces.
- Skip the bits for the breadcrumbs then for the sesame seeds.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Cut the tomato into quarters and Prepare the fried eggs.
- Put on each plate 2 servings of polenta, 1 fried egg, a few tomato wedges and drizzle with mushroom sauce.
Share these original recipes for a variation on a dish that everyone loves: classic fried eggs. Don’t leave without commenting on these preparations and leaving your tips, ideas, or your own variations on how to make fried eggs.
45seconds is a new medium. Do not hesitate to publish our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🙂